Thursday, June 6, 2013

Words

Words that I love to you use that confuse many people that should not confuse many people.

Fancy
I felt so fancy carrying my new bag.
Meaning - to feel like a queen
Murnice's interpretation - looking nice and pretty

Queen
I feel like a queen when . . .
Meaning - to feel like the bee's knees
Murnice's interpretation - really happy

Christmas miracle
It was a Christmas miracle when Ed finally pooped.
Meaning - something happening that you are really grateful for.
Murnice's interpretation - suppose something happened that you really wanted and you said "that was a Christmas miracle" and that means to me that  - "I can't really explain it".  Ok, it's kinda like this - a miracle means that something just happens, and you're like all excited because you wanted it to happen and it happens.

Smackeral
Would you like a smackeral of these noodles?
Meaning - a smallish nibble
Murnice's interpretation - a little of something


Blue and the Crew
Grab blue and the crew please.
Meaning - Ed's blue blanket and all the stuffed animals that he's partial to that day.
Murnice's interpretation - it means a blue ship, because a crew sounds like a ship to me.

Bart
It's right here, Bart.
Meaning - not using your eyes efficiently and not finding what you were looking for.
Murnice's interpretation - It means you don't see anything.

JackPack
JackPack!!! *high five*
Meaning - jackpot
Murnice's interpretation - it means that it is a jack that is a packrat

Magical
Dinner was magical
Meaning - incredibly delightful and slightly breath taking with minimal kid interaction
Murnice's interpretation - it's like you have a dream and a wish that you wished for for so long and in your dream your wish comes true.

Ninnies
I see your ninnies!
Meaning - little kid and men boobs
Murnice's interpretation - pointy things that grow and grow and turn into boobs

Heated Fellowship
Big D and I are in the middle of a heated fellowship.
Meaning - a fight
Murnice's interpretation - a hot meeting

Eager Beaver
Wow!  She was an eager beaver to go to bed last night.
Meaning - self explanatory
Murnice's interpretation -  a hungry beaver

Excited
With all the weeping and wailing that was happening, I got really excited.
Meaning - NOT very happy
Murnice's interpretation - mad

Take Aways
1)  My favorite word right now, is queen.
2)  I feel like a queen when the kids go to bed, and when I drink tea in the morning, and when I look specially snazzy, and when I lay out in the sun, and lots of other times.
3)  It is a favorite to use one of these words (or a whole string of these words) to a stranger.
4)  They give funny looks.
5)  And that makes me an eager beaver to use more words like these and spin heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment