Saturday, June 8, 2013

Needy Night

I don't mean to sound needy . . . Actually I am feeling needy and I'm not ashamed to say so.  At least tonight.

At the bottom of my posts, in really small gray words, there is something called "reactions". Just click on that little box to give my poor needy self some numbers.  Also, if there are any fancy new ideas for different "reactions"  I would love to hear them.

Thanks to all you classy cats for snooping up on my life and letting me know that you're enjoying it.  It makes me feel like a queen to hear that news.

Ps - I have my tight pants on.
Pss - If you don't know what that means - SNL tight pants.  Youtube it.
Psss - If easily offended by a word that starts with B and rhymes with witch - don't watch. They say it once.

No comments:

Post a Comment