Tuesday, July 9, 2013

17 Things That I'm in Love With

1)  I can not get enough of Manischewitz wine.  Wow, wow - in my tum.

2)  Seeing Iss for 13.49957 seconds at a funeral over the weekend.

3)  A new nephew from Bruver Bear Chuck.

4)  Being told (from my boss) that I've changed - in a good way.  (Wonder what's changed?)

5)  Workouts at Mothers.  Because we all do it together.  It's grand.  And really sweaty.

6)  Watching Bruver Bear's Wensleydale and Bobby turn into men.  Maturity AND body hair wise.

7)  The way Big D kisses me when he hasn't seen me for 3 days.

8)  The way Big D dances naughty-like for me.

9)  When Ed dances because daddy is going to get more wine at the store.  He is allowed "1 sip" from my cup - you know, a little European mentality.  This drives Big D nuts.  Absolute nuts - which of course brings me great pleasure.

10) Far-away fireworks - because somewhere somebody is either having fun, or living by the skin of their teeth doing something illegal.

11)  Big D's extra naughty dances.

12)  Fettuccine Alfredo  Um, one of the biggest o's I've had in my mouth.

13)  Murnice's headband that turns her into a crunchy soul.

14)  The Pissa Eater

15)  Ed pronouncing the word bear, "beer".  Favorite.

Take Aways
1)  I don't follow number rules
2)  It's better to work out in numbers.  Especially when people have as weak of muscles that you have.
3)  Stop judging my wine drinking.
4)  Stop judging my wine sharing with Ed.

Fun Fact
I am really digging the side pony tail and side braid.  A lot.  And you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment