Monday, August 19, 2013

Trouble in Rivercity

Dear World,

I am living with a Velociraptor.  And this is what he looks like.  He is quite manly, has large upper thighs.  And quite gentlemanly-ish.  Wears a top hat and mustache.  On occasion he will ride his bike to work - following all bike rules:  staying on bike path, staying to the right of other riders, singing while riding to let others know that he is approaching, and keeping his tail in a straight line behind bike - to not get tangled in wheels nor wallop passerbyers.



I understand that living with a Velociraptor sounds actually quite nice.  And I would say for the most part, it's lovely.

However, there is a problem.  Whenever I get close to my manly Raptor, he gouges my feet, ankles, and or legs (depending on what position we are in) with his ginormous toe issue.

He was created this way, so there is nothing I can physically do about this - minus an amputation.

But I'm wondering world, how can I go about a peaceful, physical relationship with all my bottom leg accessories intact?

Yours Truly,
Shredded Legs

Take Aways
1)  For realz.
2)  Advice needed.
3)  Getting desperate.

4 comments:

  1. Offer to trim them for Mr. Velociraptor. That is what I hear some other individuals have resorted to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem being: It's the shape of his toes - can't really trim toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make him an appointment to see a Podiatrist!!!

    ReplyDelete