Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Murnice Turned A Year Older

Murnice turned 8.  And I am so so so thankful that she looks  5.  (Mmmmm, so pleased with that outcome.)  Mainly because I couldn't handle having a big kid - because I just don't feel old enough to be parenting a real kid.  And 8 is on the cusp of pubes and rosebud nips.  And I feel like I just went through puberty.  Because in my head I'm still 14.  (I guess if I were 14, I would be going through puberty now.)

Murnice's Birthday Wish List
1)  skirts with shorts in them
2)  a book about "the ship that sank"
3)  a jump rope with an actual rope
4)  Playmobiles

Murnice's Birthday Activities
1)  eat chips
2)  drink pop
3)  watch tv

Mission accomplished.  Bag of Doritos finished - between Ed and herself.  Hours of tv watched.  Lots and lots of pop downed.  Chinese for dinner.  And diarrhea for dessert.

Can I just say, it was a great day for me.  I didn't have to cook a bloody thing.  I didn't have to entertain or teach a bloody thing.  I sat on my butt all day.  And only got up to refill sodypop glasses.


Take Aways
1) I'm too tired to care about a "take away".  Make your own up.

1 comment: