Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Queen Day

Reasons I feel like a queen today.

1)  I'm washing my laundry with this.  And I couldn't feel a smidge fancier.


Read all about my soap nuts here.  But only if you're super interested in feeling like a queen.  Oh, may I add - 1 lb equates to 300-400 washes.  Who's the money saver now???!!!!!  (sorry, I said that with a really snarky attitude and wild hands)  (I think that was aimed towards Big D)

2)  I just placed an order for a million different fragrances.  Because I make my own candles.  And if I were annoyingly fancy, I would have ordered essential oil (like I did in the past) - but that jizznizzle is too expensive for my taste.  I'll just stick with my soy wax and feel fancy as I burn my brain cells with the highly toxic man-made chemicals known as fragrance oil.  PS.  If you think you might need a candle, you should let me know. Also, if you have extra salsa jars or tea tins - you should give them to me.

3)  I made a zucchini boat for dinner last night.  The reason I feel fancy and queenish?  Um, because it was called a "boat".  Here's the recipe.  And, my my my my my goodliness.  Just picture a drooly chin.  Because that's probably what will happen to you.  *A few side notes  1)  I hate that there is no picture for the boat.  2)  I was the one that gave the recipe the 5 stars.  3)  If you like savory comfort food slash somewhat healthy - then grab a bib.

4)  I went on a very fancy date with Queen Bee.  It was a quick after-dinner for me, before-dinner for her drinky.  And we chatted heart to hearts.  And maybe squealed one-too-many times.  Have I mentioned how good Queen is for my moral?  Have I mentioned that everyone should have a friend like Queeny?  She scoots around in her fancy car.  Squealing into small parking spaces.  And I feel like I'm in a different world.

Reasons that I don't feel like a queen today.

1)  Finding a leg hair growing on my back.  Blunt and sharp and thick.  It was awful.

Take Aways
1)  Make queen days a priority.
2)  Always and continuously check your back for things that don't belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment