Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 5, 6, and 7

Checking in to say:

1) Literally, nothing of worth.
2) Something came out of my ladybits.  (So, I guess we're best friends now since you read that and are now probably feeling weird that you know that much about me.  But it's part of the cleanse.  Worms come out of any orifice you have.  And sometimes even your skin. So there, best friends.)
3) I see white stuff in my poop.  It has to be worms.  These aren't little flecks.  These are glorious, white shining hunks peaking out of turd formations.  I'm sure it's a head suffocated by fecal matter.
4) I completely and wholeheartedly see why some people have gloves, chopsticks, and strainers in their bathroom.  You want to see the good work of your death pills.  I'm not scared anymore.  It's more of a victorious feeling.  Probably how soldiers feel after an incredible massacre.  Like really, I want to sing loud and boisterously while marching.
5) I pooped twice in one day over the weekend, and that made me feel like I just graduated from preschool and got the kindygarten ticket.

Ok, I'm going to leave you with my weekend tirade topic.  NOBODY is caring what they put into their bodies.  Do we even have a little bitty bit inclining or concern about what we are slowly doing over time?  No.  Obviously.  I am discovering that EVERYTHING is related to the gut aka what we eat.  EVERYTHING.  Minus:  bloody noses from brick throwing and broken legs from falling out of  skyscrapers.  The rest is completely linked to the gut.  Here's a little controversial tear-inducing read.

Takeaways
1)  Start learning about what you're putting into your bodies.  What are those things that are on the ingredient list?  What exactly is GMO and how does it affect us?  (If it's not organic, it most likely is gmo, ps.)  Did you know that soy is in almost everything?  And do you know how and where citric acid comes from? (that's in everything too.)
2)  They say, (the worm people) that by day 7 most of your parasites are dead.  Now I just need to get them out.  But realistically, I have such a raging case of worms, I'm going to have to go on the hefty defty duty pill for the next 7 years.  (7 is the number of completion)


No comments:

Post a Comment