Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 4

Just a regular blahedy Friday.

Poop?  (Since everybody's waiting.  Waiting for the horror to happen.  I really hope it does happen.  Not for the sake of my nerves, but for the sake of the satisfaction and glory of it all.)  I have a turd just sitting in the doorway.  Just sittin'.  So there's nothing to report - moving on.

Apparently God thinks I'm doing a pretty bad job at being joyful.  Or maybe he's just being a constant reminderer.  Either way, I'm getting bombarded with spanks or love.  Like I said, I'm not sure.

A few nights ago when I wasn't sleeping, God told me to read Psalm 113.  "Yup, I'll do that as soon as I get up, cuz .. uh ... I'm pretending to sleep now."

I can hear the "how do you know it's God"?  Yeah, everybody is different and so God speaks differently to all.  But for that instance:  pretend sleeping, lamenting that I'm not sleeping, lots of grumbling, bad attitudes, hateful thoughts - that's all going on in my mind.  And then Psalm 113 comes out of nowhere.  That clearly is not my brain, because I'm not thinking about that.  I'm not lying there counting the chapters of Psalms like you would be counting sheep.  I'm nowhere near THAT holy.  So Psalm 113 is just there, and since it wasn't me, and it certainly wasn't the devil - that leaves one other choice.  JC.

I did what I said I would.  Cuz I'm a woman of my word.  (sort of)  Psalm 113 summed up:  Praise the Lord, all the time, forever and ever, never end the praising, just keep going, night to day, day to night, even if your leg is chewed off by an alligator, just keep it up, and the lady who can't have kids - I'm going to give you a house and kids. Amen.  Look it up yourself.  I'm not really kidding.

Next spank/love/reminderer - I think I'll just like to think of it as an encouraging message.  I don't know why I have to look at everything in such a negative light.  *David kissed me goodbye.  He must be leaving me for good and finally running into the arms of Perky McBig Tits.  Oh well, it was a mediocre run.  I suppose I'll survive without him.  Hooohuuummmm*

Blogpost that came in on the email this morning, talking about Joseph and the coat of many colors, Joseph: ..."Joseph, unjustly imprisoned, might have prayed to be released.  We know that he sought help from his fellow prisoner, but when the prisoner - Pharaoh's wine taster - was relased, the man forgot Jeseph.  For a couple more years.

It's easy to forget this period of the story, because we know the ending so well, when Pharoah dreams, the wine taster pipes up, Joseph is relased and becomes second in command over all Egypt, and the prophetic dreams are all fulfilled.

But during this time in prison - that's not so pleasant to think about.

And yet, Joseph had to be there, so that when Pharaoh dreamed, Joseph the dream interpreter was ready.

....If the Lord puts you in "prison", trust that he has a purpose for you there, and don't seek to leave prematurely.  Seek to be faithful where Goad has put you, whether that's in prison or in the Pharaoh's court."
Taken from a Sonlight post

Dinner?
TBD or maybe it's just not going to happen because fall is sorta here.  And it's almost too cold to eat.  Or maybe we'll just have a pizza quiche.  Or maybe we'll have pho.

PS - the world sang my praises for feeding them bleeding meat last night.  They sang with glorified and uplifted voices.  Even a few twirls were added in.

Takeaways
1)  Eager Beavers are the absolute WORST types of people.
2)  Can we just all work on being real with each other?
3)  Remember how my brain doesn't work reeeaall well right now?  So, yeah - my takeaways don't have to really match the mutterings of the day.  Maybe I should name it instead:  Random Brainfog Last Thoughts.  Or even, FYI.




No comments:

Post a Comment